Thursday, September 24, 2009

Megan Fox claims she used to cut herself, but wasn’t a “cutter”


30096918-30096919-large

Yikes. I’ve just been looking at the slideshow for Megan Fox’s Rolling Stone cover shoot, and this sh-t is not good. First, the cover shot - what were they thinking?!? Mark Seliger is the photographer, and he must have said, “Let’s throw a Victoria’s Secret leotard from 1994 on Megan, get her to spread her legs for the camera and see how cheap we can make her look!” Also: Mouth-breather alert! There are eight images in all in the slideshow, and Megan only has her mouth closed in one of the photos. That’s bad enough, but the way the shoot was styled is epically ghastly. These look like cheap, terribly lit outtakes from an “adult film” starring Jenna Jameson.

As far as the full Rolling Stone interview, it hasn’t been put up yet, but Us Weeklydoes have some excerpts. Note: earlier today, we covered Page Six’s excerpt from the interview too - in which Megan was describing her relationship with Brian Austin Green and she said: “”I’ve had to say to Brian, ‘You have to go and stop talking to me, because I’m going to kill you. I’m going to stab you with something. Please leave.’ I’d never own a gun for that reason. I wouldn’t shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure.” Now we’re being “treated” to more of Megan’s stupid bulls- …

No comments:

Post a Comment